It is very important to get regular dental checkup atleast twice a year or every six months to maintain your oral health and get your dental problems identified in its early stage.
It is important to identify dental problems in initial stages because it saves time and money for treating dental issues in there initial stages, whereas late diagnosis will make you to spend more time , appointments and money to get them treated.
Many people don’t understand or realize the importance of oral health and how it effects our general body health
Effects of dental problems on body’s health :
- Weakens memory
- Increase in Cardiac Risk
- Risk of Pre-Term Delivery
- Mouth ulcers
- Unusual pain in the head, ear and neck
- Complications in Diabetes & Hypertension
- Prolong Dental Problems can turn into Oral Cancer
That is the reason it is strongly advised to every individual to get a periodic dental checkup
What a dentist do in a dental checkup ?
The dental doctor will assess the health of your gums, teeth and oral mucosa
- Looks for the signs of early or advance gum disease
- Looks for any tooth decay or cavities
- Look for any ulcers or lesions in mouth and lips
- Look the anatomy of the teeth
- Looks for any damaged and broken teeth
- Examining your tongue
- Checking for your bite
After completely examining your teeth the dentist will tell you how is your condition of your teeth and what can be done to improve your oral health
Free Dental Checkup
Crown Dental Care which is the best dental hospital in Attapur, Hyderabad, Telangana, India with well equipped instruments and advance machinery is offering absolutely free dental checkup with the intention to promote and create awareness of dental problems and oral health